Sunday, March 21, 2010
Reflection
Reflection on Photoshoot:
It was way more awesome than what I ever expected. I'd actually expected it to be like, "Hoohoohaha" kinda thing, (I'm not very photogenic urgh) and I was actually super nervous about everything, from make-up to meeting new people.
Plus I've never gone to Marina Barrage and had no idea what it was like in the first place. Yeap, so everything was like, new to me.
Anyway, even if I had been to Marina Barrage, this would still be a completely different experience, considering that I wouldn't be recognizable to anyone with the wig and costume. It was the same case with Botanical Gardens and Orchard Road.
Anyway, even if I had been to Marina Barrage, this would still be a completely different experience, considering that I wouldn't be recognizable to anyone with the wig and costume. It was the same case with Botanical Gardens and Orchard Road.
Yeah, and we still had to tolerate posing like siao, and we were like all going, "Okema~", and you really really never knew when they were taking Omakes. Like the omake preview shows, (very weirdly), whoever was taking the omake was super random cause they were zooming in on me and Kaito when we were slacking off. Priceless, and there was also a scene when Miku kicked Wee Kiat. It's on the video.
Fail.
And the thing about cosplay photoshoots is that you KNOW people will stare. But you still go out and do it anyway.
So we kinda gained a thick skin from ignoring them.
Hahaha.
The best part was that we got to bond with each other like at superfastspeed :D
Cause you see, the thing about photoshooting at tourist hotspots is that the prices of things like water and drinks and food are like boomz. So you share. With guys AND girls. (K sorry Shaun, I know I koped damn lots of your stuff like cheesecake and greentea. :X)
And just from these two days I've like made idk, 5 new friends alr O:
Yeah, I seriously cannot wait for the next photoshoot. (JBF, magnet.)
YAKJZ.// and the-circ.us BANZAI!
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:53 PM