Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Swiss Orchestra Nite 2010

Yeah. So. Hi.
Concert was boom.
Like, BOOM.

Yup, so in the morning, at 8.50am, headed to Gombak Macs with Wongqingren. Ate Hotcakes with sausage, couldn't stand the flour ): Walked to school at around 9.30am, reached, where they had alr started to move the percussion instruments like O:!
Helped Siuhui to carry her ZYS as Jiaqi and my juniors had alr taken all the necessary stuff (Junhong looted took our pus LOL.).
Headed back up again to take all other stuff like Blazer, wallet/purse and a pen :)
Wong cried over idk what when I came out, scared me x.x''
Headed down to the foyer, stuffed like, EVERYTHING inside Libin's bag. She was nearly crying LOL. :X
Then found out that we total had three bags: Libin's (the only legal one), Jieren's (carrying all the clothes, was actually to carry our stuff) and Jordan's (which was Jieren's bag's original function) LOL. But cannot so they threw all the stuff in Jordan's bag (inclusive of a Chemistry guide-book) into Libin's bag. Then remembered that Kaining can bring bag so ta-daaaa ~

Pure own.
-.-
Went for a break, I was pretty full so just sat there with Jiaqi and Libin.

Got on the bus, was actually meant to be with Erhu II and Erhu sec ones, somehow ended up all the people (ie. percussionists with drums and Genesis with bass) ended up on our bus too -.- So the bus was damn squeezed -_-
Reached there, headed to dressing room. Threw out everything, take out spare dimos and etcs. Then went to put our pu on the stage, which was being set up, and tiao yin. Sticked tape to use as emergency dimo, then started rehearsal (:


Practiced zou tai, wl damn hard for me can LOL. I leg so short, the platform also not say very short -.- So I was kinda like "Omg T.T"

Chunjie, still abit screwed at the end, but since I'm sitting next to Ruixiang (who has like, fantastic paizis), the kuaiban at 193 was really good. The next two songs, I not performing, slacked at backstage with juniors and Pamela (:

Sichuan JJL next. Quite good.

Then the worse part LOL, Yaoyuan. Ruixiang gave me tips for that solo, like dayin ((:
Quite happy with how it turned out, cause there wasn't a need for mike (the amplification at RP is awesome shiz.), and my yin se came out really pretty. Bb diao there was screwed ttm though ): Couldn't make the dizi do 6 without lou feng, dk why lah @:

Tribal Beat and Gigue were next. Didn't really do much, was fooling around in dressing room LOL. So didn't hear their performances :x

Typewriter, WaiLoon's clothes seriously awesome luh LOL.
FINALLY! played the last part correctly! Damn happy lah! Even during practice the day before it was still screwed, then suddenly it just came out perfect omg!

JJL was awesome, nanwang too (:

Mr Lee originally wanted to skip encore, but somehow he decided to go through them, then during lianzou Sylvester, Gerald, Ruixiang, Weizhan and Jiawei were doing the 'Hu-ha!' . Is like super(!) last-minute cause Sylvester just saw that there was lianzou, and thus decided to do. I think they were intending to remove the Hu-ha cause nobody prepared, but~ :)


K, went for dinner.
Bangdi and my juniors changed dimo. I didn't. Damn heng. I got reputation, whenever before performance paste dimo my yinse will like sht.
X:
(Hint: Concert preview -.-)

At the backstage, we were sitting from what, 5.30?! LOL. Damn fun, bonding session too (:
Because we were adjusting juniors' badges and Sunchin was like "Bu yao mo wo!" LOLLLLL.
Damn GAY.
And he hid one of Jasmine's shoes and Xingru's shoes. LOL. Funny.
And they asked Ruixiang thinking that he was very innocent and will tell them. Apparently it was not so la hor ;D
Laughed until face red dao~

Then it was time to go onstage. OMG O:

Was damn nervous. Took off specs right before leaving backstage, and immediately regretted -.- LOL. Cause I completely cannot see the pu lah, omg TwT

Luckily it's chunjie, I've literally memorised it.
It was plain AWESOME. Little to no errors overall in terms of paizi and such!

Next two, Xing Shi and Huo Che. Could tell that Krystal was nervous like siao, but her solo piece came out perfect.
Woo!

Yangqin JJL. Also another fantastic piece. Dynamics all done, happy till dk what.

YAOYUAN. K I have to bold it lah sorry. This one the piece I worry the most about lor.
Bar 50, was panicking. Bar 55-56, was testing dimo via blowing with the xindi. Managed to do the entire solo almost perfectly, except that at the last part I duan qi x.x Nvm, if never learn dizi before is cannot tell one ;D
Bb diao was same as rehearsal ): Still couldn't blow the 6 out, damn sad lah ): Apparently they were gan-ing at 193, but idk.

Interval. Wah, the Bb diao really gave me very big da ji man, was super upset about it ):
Took Fox candy and notes written by Libin (who sacrificed her homework to do them).
Damn touched please T.T
Took photos :)

Tribal Beat, Gigue. Again, we were still fooling around in the dressing room and taking Polaroids. Took photo with Mr Lee at the backstage :)

Typewriter. Perfect ending again, and the starting part was funny like what!!! Mr Lee give Wai Loon the zong pu for dk what song, gesture to him to type it out LOL.
Effing fantastia.

Yangzhou. Was sitting at backstage. No clear memory.

JJL. Imba shiz. It was spectacular. Really can feel all the impact coming out again. Felt seriously dizzy after that, x.x

Nanwang. Omg Siuhui happy liao! The paizis really all become perfectz. Jiamin sang really well too :)

Encore.
Farandole: The paizis at the back, no more lagging behind, happy liao!
Qingnian: This song uh, I do my taifeng till super shuang can. If I could I would be bouncing on my chair liao LOL.
Lianzou: They really did the Hu-Ha!! Really added on to the atmosphere, and somehow I just suddenly started crying halfway through x.x But still managed to blow lahh :)

Dressing room, Kaining told Sinyee that she got flowers ;O Later Sinyee saw that is from Barney AND her senior (who is Sinyee's friend lah), to me and her ;O

On the bus, felt half happy half sad. Happy cause everything turned out great, sad cause seniors are standing down. Aiya... at least got to take many photos with them.
Cried on the bus, but is not the kind of really alot of sound one (I'm not that kind of person ;/)
Divided the flowers with Sinyee. So since there're nine flowers, she gave me five :O I gave one to Libin :)

Took woodwinds Polaroid!

I know I keep using the same words to describe today, but if I were to put it into words it would be: .

Because there's no word that can describe how unimaginably wonderful 28 March 2010 will be.

P.S: Libin's note is now on my pencilcase keychain, attached to the name keychain Pamela & Co. gave. :)

P.P.S: I love my seniors.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:02 PM