Sunday, April 18, 2010
-
Mood: Happy and exhausted.
Song: Sound Horizon - Ark (ft. Kagamine Rin)
Quote: I ♥ 3E1!
Lol. I just read through my blog archives a few days ago. This blog is like, super the old can. (I just found an even OLDER one.) Read all the way from Primary 5 till the start of Sec 2 ;)
Kind of cute when you read back and see how your writing style has changed, from what you once deemed 'cool' and now instead find it invaluably childish.
And I dug out my diaries too. Amazing. My Primary 5 handwriting was seriously horrendous =_= I understand why my parents hated it so much now =_= On another note, my Chinese handwriting, when compared to my brother's, was so much better O: My Primary 2 handwriting owns his Primary 4 handwriting hands down.
Okay enough with the happy memories LOL.
Anyway, lessons have been fantastic this week, especially Chemistry. Like Evonne's blog said,
"And well, chemistry remedial on wednesday was seriously damn good! LOL. Really. I bet everyone enjoyed it A LOT. About the splinter > spleen (one of Mdm Tan's students), and the one about alkali metals being stored in oil (some students say store in tupperware, what plastic box...), then the one about iron (if it can be freshly cut/cut easily, then those prisoners would have broken out of jail), Mdm Tan's punishments (Keith and Youngjun carrying their bags and LOL how they swung their bags around throughout the whole session), the one about the "B" button (it's a secret), "Maybe I look like Ms Heng (?), thanks.", "Are you pregnant?", "Must study ah, if not you will cry during exams. Bring tissue ah.", "I am SOME BODY what.", and a lot more but I forgot. HAHAHAHAHA!"
Really awesome please. Then after that "Are you pregnant?" Mdm Tan was like, rushing us cause she want to go airport. Then she was like saying, "Nevermind, if I'm a little bit late at most I drive faster only." and then Wilson was like, "Cher! Cannot! You're in charge of two lives here!" and Mdm Tan was like "Shut up."
(Y)!!!!
And then after that, Keith kept staring at Mdm Tan and Mdm Tan was like, "Keith, why are you staring at my body?" and the entire class literally exploded please.
And after that, I was copying notes and then because right in front of me was Wilson, so I looked up and saw that he wasn't copying and was staring at Mdm Tan. And I, having my very bad laughing habits, literally "BAO XIAO CHU LAI" LOLLLLL. FTW!
And on Friday Chem extra lesson, we started on Acids and Bases. Being short, I was sitting in the first row as usual. Then suddenly Mdm Tan just looked up and said, "Wilson, why you and your friend (ie. Junhong) sitting so close together? Very cold is it? Qianren, go and adjust the air-con. Wilson, you stay. Your friend (ie. Junhong) move to the right."
Then Junhong moved and apparently Wilson moved too. And Mdm Tan, in a very exasperated tone, said, "Wilson, I said you don't move."
Kept kajiao-ing Nicole yay ;X ;X
Then halfway through the worksheet/notes, Mdm Tan looked up (again) and said, "Wilson, you think you at Sentosa is it? Why sit until like that?"
Everybody turned. He was sitting like those people at beach, cross legged, lying back on the chair. -.-
3E1 Chemistry lessons FTW.
Super fantastic.
-
I want student plan! That Mikuo/Zach keep smsing me): Then I keep replying. Then my messages within one week hit 200+++ le -.- Last time is one month 500+. Now two weeks 500+ ):
Rawr.
Maths 'tuition' on Saturday ^^ plus SPICE! storyboarding.
Freak. Bio, E and A maths tests this week. I haven't gotten the notes for Bio. Shiatzxzx.
-
On a side note, please ignore the previous post. I guess I wasn't in the best state of mind when I wrote it haha ):
-
Bought new dizi yesterday!! :))))))) C Diao. It's uber-fantastic xoxo!
$100 flew :x
But it's money well-spent :)
Thanks Ruixiang for putting up with our crap yesterday LOL :x
-
Waiting for Mikuo to stop hibernating now . -.- My msn is so dead. As in, there're many people online but I don't feel like talking to them ):
:x
-
I miss Barney ): Waiting for MYE to be over. Speaking of MYE, I hope that I can get good grades and persuade my parents to let me get contact lenses. :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:20 PM