Monday, April 19, 2010
Why
Mood: Sick ):
Song: Why - Secondhand Serenade
Quote: You make it hard to smile because/You make it hard to breathe.
Ftw. I look so act-cute please. ):
Anyway, today was pretty good.
On the topic of Chem lessons, I suddenly remembered the Keith and Mdm Tan thing. Mdm Tan asked Keith, Keith, what's the reactivity of Rubidium on water? And Keith answered, "Errrrr I don't know. Boomz."
LOL.
And then there was the fluorine one.
Mdm Tan asked Keith to answer the worksheet which included the colour of fluorine. We didn't learn this before so Keith was like, "Ehh I don't know. White ah? Since toothpaste is white."
Mdm Tan burst out laughing.
MLIA.
-
On another note, I hope Len cheers up soon :( It scares me to see you so down.
We're always here okay? Even if we don't seem to be x.x
-
Mikuo nearly got crashed into by a car. FYL -.-
-
I want to tell you so much, but I can't bring myself to say it out.
-
I want contact lenses. -.- Probably getting after MYE.
Speaking of exams, today's EMaths test was pretty decent. The proving question was quite ... :DDDDD considering that never in my entire life have I solved a proving/showing question. FML (Y)
-
3E1 is still ausome. Jennifer and Ernest were damn joker just now -.- Bad Romance LOL.
-
I'm falling sick ):
-
"Hey, I think you have nice eyes."
-
You wouldn't believe me.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:17 PM