Thursday, April 22, 2010
xoxo
Mood: REALLY sick. =.=
Song: Liu Se Cai Hong - Ou De Yang
Lyrics: The last colour of the rainbow is that mesmerizing smile of yours.
Quote: In life there're no platelets to stop the bleeding. Everyone must heal at their own rate. Wounds may re-open but they will heal, even if they leave scars. Let it be a good scar, not a bad one..

Yup, I'm back ;)
And I'm sick. Like again. :(
Sian lahh :(
I wanted to post but there wasn't time the past few days, ): ): ):

And, OTL I finished up my Chinese argumentative essay, two whole pages, and then I fell sick. FML man ! D:
Later revising AMaths and Biology, tests tomorrow!

I find Bio ausomeeeee xoxo.

Been listening to many Secondhand Serenade songs recently :O
I just find their songs pretty relevant to me these days :/

Haha. :/
Shall sum up my week so far :)

Tuesday
was a gloomy day after morning assembly ): Played badminton during PE, now I think Nicole and Cherie will never play with me again :x
Physics was kinda =_= because Mr Lim didn't come. Copied Bio notes from Amelia ;)
Recess ate Cheecheongfun. (You know what, I just spotted two surnames inside 'cheecheongfun'. orz.)
After that was boring :( Logarithm, SS was seriously sleeping, English was damn depressed cause my freewriting got a frking 17 ): What the hell.
After school had extra lessons for Chem and AMaths, finished up Acids and Bases and Logarithm. ;) Home at 6+

Wednesday
was tiring x.x Didn't attend the talk by Mr Liu, fail -.- EMaths, went through circles. English was boring again. Recess, ate with Huiqi and Sunchin :) My juniors ftwwwwwww ~
EMaths again, then SS, Geog, . . . -.- forgotten.
Geog and Bio extra lessons afterward, damn sleepy during Geog ): Bio was fun! Played Charades ^^
Homed at 6 -.- Finished up Chinese compo and Chemistry!

Thursday
is today! I'm still sick, and I'm still going for tuition later on . :x Doing AMaths homework and hardcore mugging Bio later. Die please fml -.-

-

I'm becoming a workaholic lol T.T
My brother is like totally screwing up his own life. Today he play tabletennis thought someone staring at him then go push him -.- and somemore that guy has bone cancer or something, got weak bones one. What the hell lah. Then after that go throw (same guy? idk) his pencil case , the pen fly out the window. Walao eh. I up to Sec 3 also never do stupid thing like that, he P4 only the teacher call my mum like every single week -.- Nice one lah.

-

Asking tuition teacher to teach us Swissians about Angle Properties of Circles later haha ;)

And dammit, I missed 2.4km run !!!! Die lah. My first run is like what, 18.40. -.-

CMI ):

-

Everything I've ever wanted,
Everything I've ever cared about.

-

xoxo!
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:46 PM