Friday, May 28, 2010
Exactly three weeks since my last post!
Mood: Hyped and tired.
Quote: We, Super Junior, are the happiest people in the world because we are together. - Hankyung.
HEYYO.
MY RESULTS SUCK. :(((((((((((
Luckily my crazy fangirl broke out only after the exams. x.x
You know what? I've lost track of which articles are where )': There was this article on the proof of Eunhae but I've apparently lost it -.-
There's the one about UFO Town but I think the other one I found was nicer. X:
OHYES I FINDS IT!!!!!!!!!!
Donghae's post on Eunhyuk's cyworld/blog:
"I feel oppressed...dispirited...losing strength...how about you?"
(your love, Lee Donghae)
Hyuk's reply :D
"Why were you like that? What is it? Tell me."
(your love, Lee Hyukjae)
As expected, I started my crazy fangirl spaz right after reading this ._.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
I feelz a sense of accomplishment~
Nvmnvm. New phone hehhz, got my unlimited sms as well x: Spamming Wenxin with smses like everyday, oooops sorry :XXXXXX
And aghzx. Stupid spell check is spamming me all the red underlines. I don't like D:
Changmin yoooooo ♥
HAHA so random sorry :D
I suffer from epic stm ): Wanted to wiki Donghae and Hyuk's twitter accounts lolol, then opened wiki and forgot what I wanted to do -.-
-
World is Mine coshoot today.
-
I FEEL AUSOME MAN, ONE GO HIT SO MANY :D Found practically all the twitters xD
I SOUND CRAZY. OHNOEEEE ):
-
Anyway, the entire damn twitter is full of spams because BONAMANA got its 2nd win or something o.O
JAEJOONG NYAAHHH :D
-
EHH YOU KNOW WHAT JUNSU JUST RELEASED HIS NEW SINGLE LIKE 2 DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLL.
-
I seriously must calm down ):
I SHALL LISTEN TO SHINING STAR. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'm damn pissed because the official Live videos aren't up and all there are are fancams :(
-
..................seriously. Just because I never say anyth about my results, doesn't mean I'm not disappointed with them. Wtf, you think I want is it. I since start of year really never do much on com alr, now holidays I want to take breather you come tell me what? You think I not bothered about my results meh?
I failed 4 subjs leh. Not worried jiu funny liao.
Wl ): ): ):
-
))))))))))))))))))))):
Bye.
PS. BY THE WAY I AM NOW TERRIFIED OF EYELINER. D:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:20 PM
