Friday, May 07, 2010
Setting out on a Journey with a Smiling face.
Mood: Hopeful :]
Song: Angela Aki - Tegami
Quote: When the accustomed uniform is taken off, I begin to feel a little lonely. When I'm hesitant, when I'm insecure, in such a way I'm defeated. But however I become, it'll be alright; In this fingertip that trembles slightly there is warmth piled up - your name is an invincible spell. - Fruits Basket chapter 136 page 00

Language papers, Social Studies, Geog and AMaths are over. Celebrate much?! No ): Still have Chemistry, Biology, Physics and two EMaths papers. :c Nevermind, persevere!!!
:]
Going out to study tomorrow and Sunday yay. Bio and Physics :D

Anticipating next week, hopefully getting contacts or at least eyedrops and MAYBE getting unlimited messages whee ♥ my eyes are damn uber dry recently ;c Pekcek lahhh, during papers keep scratching T.T

Hahahaaa. AMaths I got a bit of hope :] But I still couldn't do that surds question. Wl!!!! ):

But I did the partial frac!!!!!! OMG :D

but I'm worried for the range and alphabeta thingy ;( I think I wrotez shiz LOL (N) Matrices also D: But I gurantee got my Modulus mark alr :p

Hahahhaa well tuition's on hold till first week June. CO resuming next next Friday. Can't say that I'm looking forward to it ): Speaking of CO, I had this really ausome dream not that long ago.

It's like woodwinds was going overseas for woodwinds trip like LOL much. From chalet become overseas trip (Y) then supposed to go China one. Then the genius (ie. me) forgot that that day we gg overseas. (Y) much!? Then never bring luggage hahahahahahaahahahaha. Then dk what to do and then when we were eating dinner at school canteen before we headed to the airport because our flight departs at 7.30pm (thinking back I think the dream was influenced by the AJC concert the day before cause the concert started at 7.30pm). And then Zhiming and me were like taking forever to eat and Kaining was panicking and gg, "EH FASTER LEHHH!!!! OUR PLANE LEAVING ALR!?"
Then I posted this as my status and then Sinyee suggested that we suggest to our chairperson haha.

Speaking of our chairperson, she likes Sunflowers ;]

I've been having weird dreams again lololol. There was one time when I dreamt that me and my family went to Mustafa at like what, 2am+. Then we were about to go home when we saw that Bukit Timah Hill became a volcano and erupted =.= then the entire scene was so damn funny, because the Hill looked like it was pixelated like those computer graphics ._. And I nearly jumped off the carseat in shock loh =.= Woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep -_-

Then last week I dreamt of volcano again (?!) -.- Come to think of it that dream was really cool, like story like that. It was like the World Health Organization implemented this eyecare scheme for these poor villagers who lived on the slopes of this active volcano which has like fireballs (!?) and then the ash from eruptions caused them to have poor eyesight. Then since there isn't anywhere safe for them to build an eyecare clinic, they decided to build it INSIDE the volcano then it's like only reachable either by some kinda portal or by climbing down a rope from the entrance of the volcano. So it's like this little girl, her eyesight really almost gone lah, then she doesn't live inside the villages involved in the scheme but she wants to get the eyecare (despo yo?) and then she climbed up the volcano even though there were like fireballs everywhere. Then climbed down the rope trying to get into the little bubble which is the clinic. Woah that story was like O_O cause she tried three times, risking everything just to get that eyecare.

O:

LOL. I know my dreams are like o.o wtf?

On the other hand, even though its the exams, class has been pretty ausome fun x.x Idk how to explain but yup 3E1 is really ♥! Three cheers!

xoxo.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:45 PM