Sunday, June 20, 2010
EIGHT YEARS IS LIKE, MORE THAN HALF MY LIFESPAN.
Music: Endless Moment - Super Junior.

K I'm back :D ....I just saw something I don't think I really wanted to see.

/copied from an ELF's blog.

Enlistment Years (by members)
Kangin: 2010-2012
Leeteuk, Heechul: 2011-2013
Yesung: 2012-2014
Shindong: 2013-2015
Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon: 2014-2016
Ryeowook, Kibum: 2015-2017
Kyuhyun: 2016-2018


Yes, I'm pretty sure I didn't want to see that -_-
But I saw it. Dammit o.o
._.
Heh.
(k, end Suju fangirl)

Uhm, don't really remember anything that's greatly impacted my life.
Went to the MOE Music Camp concert on Friday, yayyyyy! Reminds me of last year where we managed to pon half the day of sectionals just to go watch it :D

Eh....I'm jumping ship again -_- Abit crazy I guess, I forgot that I've heard Lost House by Miku before, and I went to listen to it (seriously not good.). Uhh then that led me to Test Tube Princess and that led me to Ice Queen (or something) which is the sequel to Dark Woods Circus and then I realised that the DWC series is like what, 5 songs long .____.
AND! Super Show 3 is coming to Singapore ! >0

:D

I wanna go.
But.
I don't think I'm gonna be able to save up enough moolah.
I think my English is deproving.
Shuckssss.

-
Erh, pardon my sudden outburst but I SERIOUSLY AM AGAINST THAT ONLY13 SHIT.

Okay sorry I watched some Sushow2 vids just now and got really really really pissed off.

-

Uhh then what else *struggles to remember*

COSFEST IS COMING UP :)

-

Day Camp is in two days ! :D
The OCIP and Shanghai trip people are all home, safe and sound. (Y)

And that means I got my souvenirrrrs.

I got my fanfiction streak back again thanks to a LOT of Eunhae, Kyumin (ESPECIALLY KYUMIN DESPITE EUNHAE BEING MY OTP), Yewook and etc videos.

-

Q_______Q
(I just wanted to try that emoticon. It looks fugging adorable.)

-

I cannot think of anything logical. My brain is currently stuck halfway between remembering Japanese, DBSK, Super Junior, Donghae, eight years, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and whatnot.

This is bad.

-

I THINK THE BROTHER AND THE MUM ARE BACK :D

-

I don't feel like listening to Steel Cage Princess. I feel really really put out by Miku's voice.
D:

-

WAFFFFLES :)))))))))))

-

Wookie is seriously terrifying when he looks pissed.

-

I still cannot watch Horror.
I watched the Minidrama ep 1, the Pearl Blue team's was so scary I only watched a quarter before I had to scroll down to just see the subs.

And why is Kyu (who has the same bday as my bro, causing my bro to love him alot) alwayssss the baddie. D:

-

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!

-

DBSK/DBSK/DBSK/DBSK/DBSK/AKTF/AKTF/AKTF/AKTF/AKTF.

-

:(

-

Yare, yare, I don't feel like relinking anybody or even touching my blog for another period of time because I know that it'll be full of fangirling and I don't want that.

So people just hang in there yah :D I'll be back soon.

-

OH, CLASS OUTING WAS THE BOOMS.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:50 PM