Tuesday, June 22, 2010
GODS OF THE EAST
#nowplaying: One Fine Spring Day - Ryeowook.
OMFG.
GANJIAMIN.
I hate myself because I don't cry easily :(
I totally feel like crying my eyes out but the tears aren't here. ):
I cannot believe it. The only thing that made the tears come... are Jaejoong's tears o.o
And surprisingly, this time round, the TDome Live by Jaechunsu, Junsu was the first to break. :/
Okay I realise that I am really making lesser sense than what I wrote in our notebook.
I shall attempt to explain what my befuddled mind is currently failing to do.
I am was trying to write my SJM fanfiction.
Apparently I am failing failed terribly, due to the sudden impulse sent to me from I have no idea where to go and read up on the status of the entire Tohoshinki lawsuit problem. So, I ended up finding out that Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu (collectively now known as JYJ or JaeChunSu) held this Thanksgiving concert at the Tokyo Dome on the 13th, which was... last week? Or last last week.
Thus, I immediately went to Youtube and searched "JaeChunSu Tokyo Dome".
The first song that came out seems to be the highlight of the night, because it is the only song I can currently find in vast abundance around Youtube and its related videos.
So the song is "W" by JYJ.
And OMG this is the blardy first time I've EVER seen Jaejoong cry. (okay, I think I've passed by some of the clips before, but I've never EVEREVEREVER seen Jaejoong cry during concert, not to mention in the middle of a song).
So obviously I got really really shocked by the entire song, because the lyrics are so beautiful, and JYJ (shit these are Jung Young Jun's initials -.-) sang it damn beautifully too. :(
And the title itself, so awesome!
W. The shape of Cassiopeia. The shape of TVfXQ on the keyboard. (don't believe, try it yourself.)
SHIT I TELL YOU YUNHO AND CHANGMIN MUST COME BACK. I DON'T CARE D:::::: MY YUNJAE!
Extracts from the lyrics:Sayonara ja nai ima to ima mada shinjiteiru yo "We still believe it is not goodbye." /Itsuka aeru made kimi no ibasho wo mamotteru yo "Until we can meet again, we'll keep your place." /Kimi to mou ichido waraeru to shinjiteiru kara "We believe that we can smile with you again." /Me wo tojiru tabi kimi wo omou "We think of you every time we close our eyes." /DABURU WO SAGASHI TSUZUKETE IRU "We're continuing to search for the letter W."
Omg beautiful or what D:
And that's only a part of the song.
Okay, btw. This song is dedicated to abovementioned missing in action members aka Yunho and Changmin.
AKTF T.T
On a somewhat happier note, Singapore is on the Super Show 3 listing! (I think so, haven't found the damn schedule which is irritating me.)
WOOO AND YES IT'S CONFIRMED, TICKET PRICES WILL DEFINITELY NOT EXCEED 250SGD BECAUSE SJ WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR STUDENT FANS :D :D :D
Okokok I shall stop having mood swings. -_-
Labels: aitakute "I miss you"
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:00 PM