Wednesday, July 14, 2010
:}
#nowplaying: Share the World - DBSK
Mood: Sianed.
Quote: -
Hi folks :]
I'm confirm GGed for Emaths test lol -.-
I spent like 30 minutes on the first two questions and 10 minutes on the third and rushed out the last one in two minutes. I'm ausome. I know.
:D
However! I didn't finish the second part of the last question. Win liao lah LOL.
Currently am downloading songs/MVs into my memory card :D :D :D.
Today I learnt something new ^^.
Which is, if Kyuhyun hadn't joined and SJ05 wasn't a project group, then they'd be DRYS.
Because Donghae's voice is awesome like that ;)
LOLWTV.
Er, then I watched some DBSK videos just now, laughed my head off.
:D Never get on the bad side of Changmin/Kyuhyun LOL because they're evil/snarky magnaes. Hohoho.
Would love to download Endless Moment 060813 Music Bank but apparently I can't find the .mp4 version. :/
I shall try googling .
AH. Siuhui! If you're reading this, can you send me an sms?! Urgent, I keep wanting to sms you but somehow keep forgetting. And my phone's off now otherwise I WOULD send you a message lOL /:
asdfghjkl Love in the Ice is taking damn long to download D: D: D:
WHY IS THIS SOOOO !? D: I still have Don't Don the MV and 060813 KBSMusic Bank to download!!
D:
Okay there's a very logical explanation ok!!!! Because well in the 060813 performance Wook's voice cracked.
;/
OK I SHALL STOP SPAZZING.
-
IRRITATED.
-
You know what! I don't know~
OH YESTERDAY WAS A BLAST.
Yesterday was racial harmony and 3E1 entire class dressed up in ethnic costumes :D :D :D :D ~
And I got my henna painting :D ~
I have approximately 1GB of free space left in my memory card ! :D
OMG I FOUND IT I FINDS IT YAYYYYY. BUT STUPID G.Chrome CRASHED! MY DON'T DON MV MUST HAVE CAUSED IT Dx
Okay I found other links for D'tD LOL.
Sorry, I really REALLY must have Hae's epic hairstyle.
Speaking of hairstyles... aish nvm I will not spaz I will not spaz I will not spaz.
OH AND I FINISHED OLEVEL ORAL :D
I think I screwed it. A little. D:
But aiyaaaa ):
Nervous mahhh T.T
(ended up pon-ing CO on that day oops)
I cannot remember what else I'm supposed to download for my brother lolol.
....I have no idea why he likes Rock so much. My ears ahhh T.T
OH AND HANGENG'S SONG CAME OUT. OMYGEE ):
AND I WATCHED HAPPY CAMP/SJM!! I LUVZ DONGHAE TYVM. EPIC PWNAGE OF KYUHYUN. AND KYUHYUN'S EPIC PWNAGE OF RYEOWOOK. AND SIWON'S EPIC PWNAGE OF.... everyone.
:D
LOLLL.
OMYGEE WHY I SO HIGH ARCGH.
AND
I mentioned before that Homin are performing 'Memories Of Past Days' right~
I saw the promotional thingy for SMLive 2010 alr /:
Breaks me heart!
They spoke of Homin as 'U-KNOW'! 'MAX'!
Like they're solo artistes or something already ): AHHH.
Wo bu yao! ):
And Jaechunsu are planning to release a Worldwide Album OMG.
And I'm planning to buy Bonamana Ver. C repackage. (wl why suddenly deroute back to here -.-)
Uhhh then.
YAH MY FICS ARE POSTAD!
BUT IT SUCKS.
):
Downloading in progress :D :D :D ~
Hehhh dk why so high!
(sorry today Engrish not good yaeyzx and keep jumping around lolol)
I might try recording Magnet using Audacity. I downloaded it then never use then my com lag like crazy -.-
And Blue Tomorrow (I seriously dk why they called it Blue Tomorrow when it's dao le ming tian LOL). And Endless --- cannot! My voice does the song no justice LOL.
And And AND! ... PROUD and Daburu/W!
:D :D :D !
OH SHINING STAR BUT NOT SHOW ME YOUR LOVE BECAUSE OF FAIL!RAP.
LOL.
HAHAH.
HIGHIGHIGHIGHIGHIGHIGH WTF.
I shall stop spazzing.
Post more when I'm sane!
(which'll be a while, this is almost as bad NO THIS IS WORSE than last year during Malice Mizer LOL OMG)
K bye ~ ♥
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:45 PM