Thursday, July 01, 2010
On the verge of breaking up (not in the good way)
Mood: Depressed
Song: W - Jaechunsu
Quote: AKTF.

Okay please please please pardon the stupid quote. :( I can't help it lol, there's nothing much to cheer me up right now.
I'm prolly changing to a TVXQ bs temporarily until everything is settled (actually that won't be temporary anymore eh haha.) down and we can all live without worry.

I'm really REALLY REALLY REALLY damn tired.
It's only the fourth day of school and I'm half dead.
I don't know why, maybe it's because so many things have happened this past week (my student guide for the first two days was completely filled up, I don't know why.)

(laughs) You know, scrap that statement about me changing to TVXQ bs. I can't find any I really like, so ..

K so I've changed the bs. :]

Haha.

Uh, we changed Chemistry teacher.

-

And we had a surprise party for Mr Tan today :) It was kinda funny the way they wanted him to come up, "JOSEPH FAINTED" XDXDXD.

The cake was awesome too. :D

-

I dunno what to do anymore. I'm so TIRED of... I don't know, everything. CO, school, ... this painfully horrible suspense, writer's block, dead imagination...

Of you. I'm the most frustrated with myself over you. ._______.

-

CO... we had... some.... bonding session on Tuesday.

....I don't really want to say anything more, but we - and not just me, Cherie and Pamela, but we as a whole - are really worried. I'm going to get wrinkles at the rate this is going ahaha.....

I only can hope that that one hour or so we had together was enough.

:(

-

I really feel like writing about the horrible suspense that is building up due to TVXQ and Tohoshinki, but my shoulders feel like they're being weighed down and I can't really think of anything that remotely makes sense now and yeah. So not today I guess, maybe some other day.

-

Perhaps I should go and watch some funny videos or the minidrama cause they always always cheer me up but I don't feel in the mood o:

-

So... I guess it's tata for now.

xx.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:47 PM