Wednesday, July 07, 2010
RYEOWOOK.
#nowplaying: LOVE - CNBlue
#mood: Varying.
#quote: Shattered and tumbling.



OMG I TELL YOU I REALISED THAT RYEOWOOK AND DONGHAE"S EYES ARE IRRESISTIBLY SHINY IN THE NO OTHER PERFORMANCES & MV !
I mean, look at ^
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE HIM.
AHHH.

SAVE ME YAH.
Ok I'm online so late cause I'm doing Chem :x

Uhhh, today was tiring.
Stayed in school until 5 for oral revision.
Crazy man, tired out like siao.
Went with the others to MRT ;) Bought bubble tea and Sherlyn bought waffle and while the others were waiting for us they began to play with the Catch-a-toy machineythingey. XD XD XD seriously couldn't believe it. Wilson caught two at one go, wl nice one nia LOL.
Omgomgomg tomorrow is OLevel Oral. Gg ;-;

-

OMG I THINK CNBLUE MIGHT COME TO SG :D :D :DDDDDDD
I AM SO DAMN EXCITED NOW, WTF.

-

And...
I just found out that the song Homin are gonna sing for SMLive 2010 is 在りし日の思い 出 (Memories of Past Days) .

O_O

Reply to W !?

-

Picspam the next post.


Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 11:57 PM